Friday 5 August 2016

Hyena Claw, Clearances and Sales

Hey Jammers!
So I noticed today after the update that when I personally update this blog, not ALL of the newest items are out in Jamaasian stores, due to my last post not including all information including new items and the update. So I will now be changing the update time from 7pm (NZ time) to 8pm (NZ Time)


So what we have that is new today is the Hyena Claw in the Diamond Shop!
Now we all remember how rare the Lynx plushies got. Well the Hyena one is sure to get a bit rare too. You can get the entire machine to yourself for only 3 diamonds at the Diamond Shop! It looks very luxurious with its sleek marble sides and the crown on top!

Now an item that went on clearance today is the Mad Scientist Hair in Jam Mart Clothing!
To be honest, this clothing item is actually pretty cool, and unexpectedly from AJHQ, wearable!
You wont in fact look as insane as someone wearing paperclip earings or a bird nest hat, and also has cool flashy lightning! Be sure to get this because in 10 days it will be out of stores in Jamaa for a LONG time!


I would also like to mention the Greely's Hideout den on sale today, for only 4 diamonds you can get one of the biggest dens ever released on AJ! I have it already, but if i didnt have one right now, I would definitely go for this low price!


Be sure to check out the latest giveaways and clearance so you can be sure you dont miss out on anything good!

Peaceout Jammers

~nat7610 (PS I requested to change my username so we'll see how that goes)


No comments:

Post a Comment