Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shamrock Glasses and the new value of a rare demon mask

Hey Jammers!
If you fly over the rainbow, you'll find some cool Shamrock Glasses in the Pot 'o gold at Jam Mart Clothing
Celebrate Happy Go Lucky with these awesome Shamrock Glasses!
These look awesome on your animal, as they will be clearance soon when the happy go lucky days are over for the year. Get it now before theyre gone!
And have you heard how much people are offering for rare demon masks lately?
Some Jammers are offering a Rare Long Spike plus some really good betas for one rare demon mask!
And today, I got traded a rare demon mask for my zios sculpture, but obviously he didn't know.
Well get one quickly because they are worth Rare Spike plus

4 comments:

  1. is a rare demon mask worth a light pink headdress?? because im trying to get a headdress and want to know if its fair or overtrade. do I add?? or is a rare demon mask worth WAAAAY more then a headdress?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I dont think so. The rare ones were Probably a rare monday, However I have been trying that too. With my non rare ones. I have 2. But I think I saw that as a rare monday, But Keep trying. Some people Overtrade for rare mondays :D

    -14jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. what color rare demon mask is worth alot is it all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rare mask i got is grey and red not black and red hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete