Thursday 2 April 2015

Update, Spring Festival Adventure/prizes, New Animal, More funny pics!:3)

Good Morning Jamaa!
Welcome to Animal Jam Info and Fun, where we always bring you the most hilarious posts of the day!

Ehhem
So FINALLY we have an update, I mean, I only play animal jam for new things rly, cos otherwise aj gets a tad boring. 
Here is the Jamaa Journal newspaper post tingamating
So first of all is the Spring Festival
Its a new adventure replacing the Lucky Adventure, and in this one you find eggs, and you will find pics at the bottom of the page!
And finally they release the items I voted for FINALLY!!!!!!
Now I have proof the moon is made of Cheese!
Numnum (This makes me think of Geronimo Stilton :O)
And Polar Bears are travelling, so finally we won't find Doodoo all over the ground in Jamaa Township, and below the bridge in Sarepia!
But I will miss their cuddly fur, but i have one of my own hehehe


And Geckos are coming! I think!
Or Iguanas, or Komodo Dragons, or Frilled Lizards, or those weird gecko things that squirt blood from their eyes!
I think they will probably be pets, or otherwise they will most likely be Komodo Dragons if you can be them. 


And now, for the new items!
The awesomely awesome space items.........
And then theres the Diamond Birthstone, so make sure you get it now, especially if your birthday is in April, because this is ur stone!
(And I finally got a real Turquoise, my December birthstone, Whoopedoo!)

Honestly, the Square Bush is the most useless and dumbest item on AJ, I mean, what are you supposed to do with a Square Bush?
Its nothing interesting to stare at

So I got a little inventive!

And here I am urging others to get inventive (Lolz_Wakadoodle)

Here I am wondering how to eat this Orange Egg
Maybe I should just peel it, since its Orange?

And here I am wondering if they're even edible, I mean, all that happens is you click them and they disappear, so I tried to get one without making it disappear. 
Good thing they sell Stoves and Barbeques on Animal Jam!

Seriously, this isn't a good decoration when owls are around, because sooner or later you will find them covered in bitemarks.....

And I finally found out my dream!
The Moon really is made of cheese, judging by the Cheesey ground!

And here are my winnings at the Spring Festival
Too much Pink,.... :P

Bootiful scenery outside, so so bootiful.....

And here are my two other winnings..............loners

Baibai, thank you for watching I mean reading AJIF
Come back tomorrow, because we update at approximately midnight in USA time, or 8-9pm NZ time
Kiwis!

Oink

No comments:

Post a Comment