Friday 3 April 2015

Space Control Centre, Moon Tyre Tracks, Bloops, Animal of the Day

Watsup Jammers!
Welcome to another beautiful day on Planet Earth
1 SLEEP UNTIL EASTER
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I had to post a few hours late, because in NZ where I live its around 7:30pm when its Midnight in the USA, and thats when AJ updates, so i go on and they dont have the new items or anything yet, so I'll have to wait until 8-9 oclock to do it. 
Anyways, here is AJ's new items 
For Inner Space...........I mean Outer Space.....................
(Trying to get a mysterious tone to it you know?)
So, the Penguin Claw, sounds a bit gruesome, I know, but this is plushies, not actual penguins like i thought when I first joined animal jam.......
The Space Control Center, look at beautiful green lines and purdy little buttons all day!!!
Until I purposely I mean accidentally pulled a lever and this happened (picture below that picture!)

\
And also Tyre Tracky things on the moon. 
Kinda pointless, I know, but who cares, make some skid marks to make it look like you've been drifting around the moon in your batmobile, I mean moonmobile, I definitely haven't been playing batman in my Moonmobile.......not at all..............



And todays Animal of the day is.......
The Kiwi!
Did you know that the Kiwi is native in New Zealand, and is the smallest flightless bird on earth?
It has a long beak to poke into the ground to find worms and grubs, and survives in the New Zealand Rainforest!
I have no jokes about Kiwis :(
But people from New Zealand are known as Kiwis
(Im a Kiwi.....does my nose really look that long?)
BTW this is a baby Kiwi, so they get to about as tall as your arm from your elbow to your wrist. 

Have a good day
Whoopeydoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment