Tuesday 31 March 2015

AJ IS SHUTTING DOWN!....APRIL FOOLS! April Fools Party, new items and more!

Hello Jammers!
Welcome back to Animal Jam Info And Fun (ooh yeah!)
Sry I havent been updating, because recently I thought no one actually read the blog and then once ive stopped posting i suddenly get all the comments, so anyway, here we go!

Finally it is April Fools Day, after a whole day of waiting, it finally comes!
This morning I pranked my teacher by putting a huge toy cockroad in her Laptop, and she opened it up and started laughing because she said she had just been to Australia and she said once you go there you get used to bugs :(
Prank Score: 0 (Mwamwamwa)
If you have a funny April Fools story make sure you comment it and a Rare Underwater Clown Mask could be coming your way! Make sure you leave ur username tho

And anyway, here are the April Fools Items!



And also for some reason in my Picture documents I titled this picture as 'Clover Rhino' !?
Anyway make sure you get the 'Clover Rhino' before it goes in 9 days!!!!!

Also, here are some other acts of randomness!
Here is my terrible advertising for the Rare Horned Helmet....
\
And something tells me there is a smore on the loose...
And if ur like me u continuously watch Spongebob in the hope to fall off your chair laughing, but anyway, here is my new Spongebob bear, dressed up like when Spongebob goes to Glove Land!

Thank you for watching or seeing or glimpsing or reading or farting or anyway, you get da point!
And also a big thanks to those who commented, for reassuring me that you will see the blog in the next update, and remember to tell other Jammers about dis!
Sry I cant do the animal facts but will do soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment