Tuesday 20 January 2015

AJ Sewer Hole, Tierneys new video, Item of the day

Hey Jammers!
Welcome back to another day of Animal Jam Info and Fun!
I am so sorry I had to post so late, I don't have my own computer, just a family one that we all share. 
The biggee is, I have 4 brothers and sisters! 

Anyway, have you got the AJ Sewer Hole today? Its great if you want to make a city or New York styled den, because it is so cool!
Make sure you buy it in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems, and it is available for Non Members as well!

Have you seen Tierney's new video?
She is answering a question: How big is a Giant Squids  eye?
Well the answer is as big as a soccer ball, or as big as her head!
I knew they were big, but not that big!

Guess what todays item of the day is?
That's right, its the Winter Fire Pit Table, which was released in Jam Mart Furniture on December 21 2014! It went on clearance about 2 weeks ago, but it my favorite winter den item!
I hope you have it, because it is totally pawsome!

Did you buy the Pro Soccer Goal? 
It is going to be gone in 10 days!
Make sure you get it before its gone, and the Salon Rug is on its last day, so make sure you get it before tomorrow!

Seeya tomorrow Jammers!



No comments:

Post a Comment