Monday 6 March 2017

My apologies

Hey there Jammers!
So although I know that I will make a post in about 2-3 hours again with the daily update, I want to get something off my chest first (although no one will likely read this)

I would like to apologize for promising to post daily, and yet not having posted since September.
Now, I cannot promise to post daily, as this blog thing is almost like a faze, I love doing it for a certain amount of time, and then after maybe a month or two I will probably get bored again and stop writing.

So if you guys like my posts, then PLEASE help me keep the blog going by supporting the blog, maybe sharing it to a few people, commenting on the articles, making suggestions, etc.

That would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

~Kingofthefox

No comments:

Post a Comment