Wednesday 5 February 2014

BETAS

BETAS
 
Hey Jammers!
 
nat7610 here, you will see these kind of things each day on my blog.

Each day there is a daily beta item, it could be clothing or den.
So I will start with the den betas. So whoever comments and leaves their username and proves
they have the item, (which I will look at your den or on your animal) and whoever has it, and I know who, gets their username posted on the blog.
Todays Beta is the Beta Fountain, my favourite item!
Sorry the picture isn't too good, but I will tell you some information
about it. The Fountain is worth a Headdress (but you might need to add one thing to fountain).
It came out in the beta days and hasn't been for sale since, but is a favourite beta of most Jammers.
Unfortunately, I don't have one but I think the fountain would look good in my cosmos den.

1 comment:

  1. I do have one, actually in my Cosmo Den XD
    I haven´t seen much of this blog yet but it seems great :D

    ReplyDelete