Tuesday 4 February 2014

Welcome To Animal Jam Info And Fun!

                                                                  Hey Guys!
                                              Welcome to Animal Jam Info and Fun!
                                                          This is me: nat7610

This is my first and only blog that I have made
so I may not be so good with making this blog!
I will tell you about myself and my Animal Jam account,
(no I am not telling you my password)
I started Animal Jam in March 2012.
I live in New Zealand and I try an awful lot to get betas
online but I very rarely do!
I love my Viking hat and I probably will never take it off
my animal! I love meeting new people on animal jam too.
Please feel free to tell me what things you like seeing on
blogs and I will be happy to post them!
I hope you enjoy your time on this blog!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment