Sunday 31 July 2016

Hey Jammers!
So I am actually very sorry that I have been away for a few months (almost an entire year lol) without posting at all whatsoever on this blog, but now I am going to make the effort to try and update daily, and as you know I live in New Zealand so because my time zone is way ahead of the USAs, so when the daily update for animal jam is up on AJ at midnight (US time) it is only 6pm here, so thats how you know that I can bring you the latest AJ news FIRST in the world. Thats right, AJ INFO AND FUN is the VERY FIRST AJ blog IN THE WORLD to update daily! We have updated before ANYONE else.
So please, add this blog to your favourites list or to a bookmark on your computer, and come check us out daily to see all the new stuff on Animal Jam, as well as clearance items!

Hope to see you again on Animal Jam Info And Fun!

~ nat7610

(PS If you are interested in being an editor yourself on this blog then send me a message :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment