Wednesday 3 August 2016

No new items! Clearances, Royal Ridge Shop

Hey Jammers!

Today looks like its gonna be a blast!
So for those of you who dont know me, I'm nat7610
And first things first, here are the new items for today!
Oops, I forgot
There are absolutely NO items at all that are new, whatsoever, in ANY shop ANYWHERE in Jamaa today! I even checked the secret store underneath the Chamber of Secrets!
So anyways, while im at it i thought i might as well get into the items that just went on clearance today and are having their LAST day in stores today!

So the only item that went on clearance today was the Chomper Plant Hat, which was in reality one of the most pointless hats they have had yet, I mean, come on AJHQ, you are LITERALLY running out of ideas! 
Anyways, the Chomper Plant hat has only 10 days left in Jamaa, so get it now before its gone for a long time! 


The items that are on their very LAST day in Jamaa are the Camouflage Boots;
(ignore the sign that says 4 days left, its just the time i took the screenshot)

And also ALL of the Flower Armor in the Diamond Shop!
(also ignore the sign that says 4 days left)



So thats pretty much it for the items going and coming today!

Now I know a lot of the audience are Non Members or people without flying animals on AJ, therefore most of you wont know what the Royal Ridge Shop (Eagle Shop) will look like in Coral Canyons, well here is what it looks like for those of you who have no clue!



Before i sign out for today, I wanted to ask you guys a question.
At the end of my daily posts, do you think I should do some sort of Fun Fact Information thingy at the end? For example, at the end of the daily posts I make a quick Fun Fact comment about an animal per say,  
so the ideas are just random Fun Facts, Animals (one a day), Countries and States (one a day) etc.

What one do you guys think I should do?




No comments:

Post a Comment